Monday, April 28, 2014

Intro

A coworker asked me the other day if I'm keeping a journal of all of my adventures (i.e. my hikes and places I go where I take gazillions of photos). I said no, but that I should. 

Then, the idea struck me of starting a blog where I can log all of those adventures and share my photos. 

So, that's what this is. This is a memory book, so to speak. It's a place where I can share the sights I see and the thoughts that come from those things, if any do come.

Hopefully, you'll join me on the adventure. God has set out there more things than we can see in our short lifetimes that are breathtaking, and I plan to capture as many as I can. I'd call myself a beauty seeker, nature photographer, runner, hiker, adventurer, rock lover...and these are the sights and some thoughts I've stumbled upon in the pursuit of being myself.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment